To enhance the opportunity for workforce development, the AKTC staff provide training technical assistance to agencies, organizations, businesses, and associations providing services to the beneficiary populations* of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority. During fiscal year 2016, more than 130 technical assistance activities were completed.
* Beneficiary groups include: mental illness, developmental disabilities, chronic alcoholism and other substance related disorders, Alzheimer’s and related dementia, and traumatic brain injuries.
Services we provide:
- AKTC can assist in the delivery of training provided by agencies, organizations, businesses, and associations to a broader audience via distance delivery (audio conferencing, video conferencing, web-based).
- Assist in updating current training materials utilized by agencies, organizations, businesses, and associations to assure that the training content and learning objectives meet competencies identified in the Alaska Core Competencies for Direct Care Workers in Health and Human Services.
- Assist with identifying resources, existing trainings, and possible solutions to address an identified workforce development training need for your employees.
- Assist in setting up training opportunities, process registration and payment, and provide marketing through the online catalog with the AKTC Learning Management System (LMS), and offer staff support at training events
For additional information please contact AKTC Support – 907-264-6244 – email@example.com